Based in Chattanooga, TN
7 April, 2021
Embark on a tale of conquest across five domains in Quinterra! Through a unique drafting mechanic the very world changes before you. Dynamically tap into the land’s power to harness Upgrade Crystals in combat. Assemble your army and outfit them for maximum synergy aboard your air ship.
We knew going into the development of Quinterra that we wanted to create something uniquely dynamic into the market of current strategy games. Our approach to this was to hone in on interesting combat systems that allow you to change the battle map as it forms. To succeed in Quinterra you must learn to master the utilization of procedurally generated lands. By drafting lands you can transform each battle map as you see fit while extracting energy from tiles. The energy you extract can then be disbursed within your ever-growing loadout to enact insanely powerful synergies.
- Build your army: Choose Elites, Minions, Equipment, and Crystals to bring into battle. Plan accordingly or you may fail your expedition permanently!
- Developed with player choice in mind: One player's expedition is meant to vary radically versus another's due to player choice and varied rewards. Player decisions play a paramount role in your expedition as you may skip content for speed runs or grind out your experience for a more painless run.
- Four playable species: Each species features unique starting units, talents, items, and starting domains.
- Procedurally Generated: Random rewards, procedurally generated maps, and random enemies create a varied and dynamic experience through each expedition and each combat encounter.
- Multiple storylines: each playable species features a playable storyline to immerse yourself in the world of Quinterra!
Early Access Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Quinterra. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
To request a press copy, please reach out to us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Steam Store Page https:.
About Sidereal Studio
Sidereal Studio was founded in February 2019 by Channing Burell, Christopher Allen, and Weekend Pandas LLC with a target in mind of creating games that provide unique and compelling experiences for gamers. At Sidereal Studio we take an approach to game development that utilizes rapid iterative prototyping to ensure we end up with the best possible experience for our players through original mechanics and designs. We are a group of developers with over 25 years of experience who specialize in development with the Unreal Engine.
More information on Sidereal Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer / Design